Monday, December 31, 2012

My New Year's resolution

Old Year, New Year.

It's a strange feeling to think about the year that is still current but at the same time already past. I think about the things that have happened and have created new memories, the different people I have met, the countries we have travelled to and the good times and the joy. At the same time I think about the people that won't be with me in 2013. And I think about my marriage, as Tim and I will get married this year which makes me really happy. A thousand questions come into my mind : What is going to be next year at this time? Will I have time to plan everything for the wedding? When will I find a new job and finally leave the company?

This is the point where I want to make a New Year's resolution to myself: In 2013 I'll do my outmost to find a new job and to have more time. Time for the ones I love and for myself.

What are your plans for 2013? It's good to think about the things you want to achieve for yourself, the things you want to change. Even if you might not be able to change everything, it's worth a try.

And with this version of Auld Lang Syne, which I really like, I'd like to say goodbye to 2012 and hope to see you in 2013 on this blog again! Thank you very much for reading it!



Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment